Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has recently job notification for the post of Apprentice has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 09 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 59
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 09.11.2022
HAL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – 16 post
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 25 post
- General Stream Graduate Apprentice – 18 post
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Electronics & Communication, Computer, and Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Electronics & Communication, Computer, and Civil Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical Lab Technician or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- General Stream Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have passed a B.Com, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Computers), or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
HAL Pay Scale Details:
- As per Norms
- Only marks secured in Diploma/Engineering Degree/Graduation in general stream
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Click on the HAL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Department of Training & Development, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Hyderabad, Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
HAL Important Dates:
- Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 09.11.2022 @ 9:30 AM
HAL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here