Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 25 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)
Type of Employment: Goa Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Goa
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.02.2022
GOA PSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Designated Officer
- Child Development Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelors and Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Goa PSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.9,300 – 39,100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Click on the Goa PSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Goa PSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 12.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.02.2022
Goa PSC Important Links: