GE Appliances has recently job notification for the post of Administration Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: GE Appliances
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Post Name: Administration Assistant
Official Website: www.geappliances.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
GE APPLIANCES DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Internal Communications & Administration Assistant
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/ Human Resources or a related field or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience of 2-5 years working in the corporate communications team (preferred for a large business or organization) or as an Executive Assistant for a senior corporate leader.
- Hands-on experience working with new-age internal communication tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively across multiple geographies, departments, and disciplines.
- Must possess excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from employees.
- Should have strong speaking skills and the ability to moderate virtual town halls and dialogue.
- Experience working with people from multiple geographies, suppliers, senior leaders, and employees across the organization.
- Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives.
- Demonstrate confidence and maintain confidentiality.
- Lead, plan, and facilitate internal communications through a combination of methods and activities including electronic and printed newsletters; letters; internal company websites; electronic and written bulletin boards; employee meetings; surveys; posters; multimedia presentations, and so on.
- Collate slides for the all-employee meetings, special recognition activities, and other events as needed.
- Work with local media, community agencies, and other resources to promote positive public and community relations as per need.
- Distribute organization-level communications including meeting notices, organizational announcements, and so on.
- Support Administrative activities in partnership with the Indian leader for the celebration of anniversaries of team leaders and so on.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of the information that gets channeled through the communications handles and emails/meetings.
- Manage Travel requirements and calendar activities for Executive Director, Digital COE.
- Develop and drive employee communication for GEA DT globally.
- Proactively identify communication and engagement opportunities.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to strengthen the key focus areas of team culture, common purpose, and values.
- Drive partnerships to understand the functional areas and find ways to communicate effectively.
- Implement DT global specific and global communication campaigns around companywide employee surveys, diversity programs, benefits, leadership development, compensation, equity and performance, employment branding, recognition programs, and people manager communications.
- Assist with building the right narrative and messaging to align with the broader company strategy and connect to business priorities.
- Design and execute engaging meaningful, and personalized employee communication campaigns.
- Writing/editing the key internal communication messages (including leadership messages, engaging creative content, and internal presentations).
- Support in developing, executing, and measuring strategic internal communication plans that align employees with business objectives.
- Organize the leadership town halls, internal virtual/on-ground events, and other large-format leadership events for building a connected organization.
- Be the point person for GEA DT in India for handling administrative activities for the Head of the organization including travel arrangements, calendar management, and key admin activities in India.
- Not Specified
GE Appliances Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.geappliances.com
- Click on the GE Appliances Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
GE Appliances Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here