FSS has recently job notification for the post of Lead, Cloud Engineering has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: India
Post Name: Cloud Engineering
Official Website: www.fsstech.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
FSS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Lead, Cloud Engineering
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant area with a related field of experience or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- 5 – 8 years of work experience as a full-fledged Cloud Engineer/Lead in a production environment, preferably in banking/fintech/payment domains
- Prior experience in supporting production critical systems both in a Data center and at least on one of the public clouds I.e., AWS, Amazon, and GCP is super essential
- Prior knowledge in DC to Cloud migrations in the capacity of a Cloud Engineer / Architect is essential
- Proficient in designing and implementing various network services/solutions such as campus networking, WAN, SD-WAN, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Routers, DNS, CDN and WAF
- Understand various application architectures and associated infrastructure design constructs.
- Good understanding of virtualization and hypervisors including VMWare/ESX and Hyper-V
- Proficient in administering and perf turning various flavors of Linux & Unix OS in a production environment.
- Proficient with infrastructure as a code using systems/config management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Terraform
- In addition to hiring, led/mentored/coached a team of Cloud/Systems Engineers for 2-3 years
- Continuous focus on learning new technologies, architecture concepts, and industry best practices
- Engage with application engineers in assessing the existing infrastructure setup and design/architect the future state in the cloud
- Help migrate on-prem applications to a public cloud following systematic lift and shift and modernization approaches
- Design and implement landing zone and subsequently setup/run cloud governance
- Evangelize and implement infra as code to ensure the provisioning of infra happens at a cloud scale allowing zero human error (templatized approach)
- In conjunction with DevOps and SRE, perform deep integration of DevOps and SRE tools right from the day 1 of infrastructure setup
- Design, deploy, and manage regionally distributed and highly available infrastructure services end-to-end
- Design and build tools and platforms to monitor any deviations related to costs, performance, and security of services running on the Cloud.
- Mentor/groom junior cloud engineers on various projects and operational tasks
- Not Specified
FSS Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.fsstech.com
- Click on the FSS Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
FSS Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here