Flowserve has recently job notification for the post of Applications Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Applications Engineer
Official Website: www.flowserve.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
FLOWSERVE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Applications Engineer – Commercial Operations – Junior (Associate)
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Strong technical knowledge in core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/ Metallurgy/ Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer-focused with a results-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, and be a team player with a global mindset and approach
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience
- Generate high-quality, on-time, value-priced proposals to facilitate order fulfillment
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tools, while monitoring hit-rate optimization
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end-user customers
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced engineers
- Chance to learn the valve industry
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Not Specified
FLOWSERVE PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.flowserve.com
- Click on the Flowserve Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Flowserve Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here