Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently job notification for the post of Non-Executive has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 05 October 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 5043
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Non-Executive
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.10.2022
FCI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- J.E. (Civil Engineering)
- J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering)
- Steno Grade-II
- AG-III (General)
- AG-III (Accounts)
- AG-III (Technical)
- AG-III (Depot)
- AG-III (Hindi)
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E, M.E, Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ BioTech/ Food/Computer/ Typing and Stenographer, B.Com With Computer Knowledge or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
FCI Pay Scale Details:
- Computer Based Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.fci.gov.in
- Click on the FCI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
FCI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 06.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 05.10.2022
FCI Important Links: