Emerson has recently job notification for the post of Project Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Post Name: Project Engineer
Official Website: www.emerson.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
EMERSON DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Engineer – CRM
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Analytical Field or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience
- Knowledge/Experience in CRM / Salesforce / Data Management is added advantage.
- Pro-active, determined, action-oriented approach towards internal as well as external customers & Structured work approach.
- Must be able to multitask between the various assigned projects.
- Business analytics tool knowledge
- Action Oriented
- Communicates effectively.
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Accountable for execution and implementation of CRM initiatives across global Actuation Technologies
- Understand the CRM Global Project Scope, and create and define the implementation plan. Define the detailed tasks along with the owner and timeline to complete the project within the target defined by management.
- Understand the comments/feedback received on project deliverables (including Playbook. Product catalog in CRM) and revise/update the same as required to get the final acceptance on the deliverable.
- Effectively leveraging Emerson and Final Control CRM strategies, develop detailed requirement gathering to define the scope and benefits of projects and initiatives, developing, and documenting all ACT business needs, processes, and standards
- Develop, track, and report the CRM usage for sales opportunity funnel builder processes and results.
- Measure the Metrics for the project and report the results in a visual dashboard to all the Stakeholders.
- Responsible / Accountable for updating and managing the CRM Share point site with results/documents in the portal.
- Ensure that the account segmentation details were captured rightly in the CRM CLOUD
- Active role in addressing CRM-related tickets/ issues from Global users, Develop and maintain a structured ticketing process to timely addressing of user concerns.
- Developing and deploying training on CRM tools, processes, and cadence to all stakeholders
- Maintain and analyze cadence and audit process and metrics to ensure 100% compliance with the process and tools so processes are embedded in day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for CRM data governance including data standards, data audit, user access rights, reporting, and analytics.
- Tactical hands-on maintenance of the data in CRM ensuring process adherence and data accuracy
- Not Specified
Emerson Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.emerson.com
- Click on the Emerson Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Emerson Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here