Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has recently job notification for the post of Young Professional has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 12 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Department of Telecommunications (DOT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Young Professional
Official Website: www.dot.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.05.2023
DOT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Young Professional
- Candidates must have passed the Degree/ PG in Engineering (Electronics & Communications/ CS/ IT) with specialized knowledge in Cyber Security/ Artificial Intelligence/ Quantum Computing/ IoT/ any other, MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA, Degree/ PG in LAW with domain knowledge in required areas, PG in Economics/ Statistics or MBA with specialization in Operations Research, Minimum 1 year of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 32
DOT PAY SCALE DETAILS:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Click on the DOT Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
DOT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 19.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.05.2023
DOT Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here