Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has recently job notification for the post of Project Fellowhas been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thiruvarur
Post Name: Project Fellow
Official Website: www.cutn.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 10.07.2023
CUTN DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Fellow – Various
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc./M.Phil.(Physics/Chemistry/Applied Physics/Materials ScienceNanoscience) (Not earlier than 3 years) with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject or M.Tech. (Materials Science) with First Class (Not earlier than 3 years). Prior experience in the research field such as Supercapacitors/Energy storage/Synchrotron radiation/X-ray absorption spectroscopy studiesor the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- rEFER TO Official Notification
CUTN Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cutn.ac.in
- Click on the CUTN Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Dr. V. GUNASEKARAN Principle Investigator Department of Materials Science, School of Technology, Central University of Tamil Nadu,Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu. India.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
CUTN Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application for Online: 023.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Offline: 10.07.2023
CUTN Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here