National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 16 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
Type of Employment: Telangana Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.ngri.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk In
Last Date: 16.06.2023
CSIR-NGRI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Assistant – 01
- Candidates must have passed a B.A Degree with Hindi Compulsory)or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age – 56 Years
CSIR-NGRI Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ngri.ac.in
- Click on the CSIR-NGRI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500007..
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
CSIR-NGRI Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 16.06.2023 at 10.00 am
- Notification Link: Click Here