CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) has recently job notification for the post of Project Associate has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 17 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mandapam – Tamil Nadu, Bhavnagar – Gujarat
Post Name: Project Assistant, Project Associate
Official Website: www.csio.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.06.2023
CSIR CSIO DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Associate-I – 02
- Project Assistant – 02
(i) Project Associate-I:
- Candidates must have passed an M.Sc degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Marine Science or B. Tech in Biotechnology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Project Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in Chemistry. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Project Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Botany. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 Years
CSIR CSIO Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.20,000 – Rs.31,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.csio.res.in
- Click on the CSIR CSIO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
CSIR CSIO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 17.06.2023
CSIR CSIO Important Links: