Coffee Board of India has recently job notification for the post of Technical Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Coffee Board of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.indiacoffee.org
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 23.07.2023
Coffee Board DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Chemistry – 01 Post
- Microbiology – 01 Post
- Chemistry: Candidates must have passed MSc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with a Minimum of 2 years experience in any food quality testing laboratory.
- Microbiology: Candidates must have passed MSc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with a Minimum of 2 years experience in any food quality testing laboratory.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Coffee Board Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indiacoffee.org
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
Coffee Board Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 23.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.07.2023
Coffee Board Important Links:
- Notification and Application Link: Click Here