Chief Medical Health Officer Dhamtari (CMHO Dhamtari) has recently a job notification for the post of Peon, Attendant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 28 Feb 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Chief Medical Health Officer Dhamtari (CMHO Dhamtari)
Type of Employment: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 91
Job Location: Dhamtari – Chhattisgarh
Post Name: Peon, Attendant
Official Website: www.dhamtari.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 28.02.2022
CMHO Details of Vacancies 2022:
- Ward Ayah – 32
- Ward Boy – 35
- Peon – 03
- Sweeper – 05
- Dhobi – 01
- Chowkidar – 07
- OPD Attendant – 08
- Candidates must have passed the 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
CMHO Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 4,750/- to Rs. 7,440/-
- Gen Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SR Tribe/ East Soldier Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Other Candidates: Nill
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dhamtari.gov.in
- Click on the CMHO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
CMHO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08.02.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 28.03.2022
CMHO Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here