Clarivate has recently job notification for the post of Software Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Post Name: Software Engineer
Official Website: www.clarivate.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
CLARIVATE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Senior Software Engineer – JAVA
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Technology, or Engineering, (strongly preferred), or equivalent work experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Overall IT industry experience of 4+ yrs
- Solid development experience in a commercial IT environment
- Passionate about code and software architecture
- Strong web-focussed development skills
- Effective communicator at all levels, excellent interpersonal skills, strong business focus
- Java/J2EE 1.5: Servlets, JSP, JMS, JPA, JDBC (2+ years)
- Object-oriented software design patterns
- The release cycle of modern, Java-based web applications
- Developing web services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, Apache CXF, Apache Axis
- Unix/Linux environments.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL Server, and related technologies
- Exposure to Cloud native technologies and integration patterns.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases
- Good understanding of software development principles, including Distributed Systems, object-oriented programming, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Experience with AWS services, such as EC2, S3, and RDS.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Exposure to Docker, and Linux is a plus
- Not Specified
CLARIVATE PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.clarivate.com
- Click on the Clarivate Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Clarivate Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here