Central Industrial Security Force has recently job notification for the post of Constable has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 25 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 540
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Constable
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.10.2022
CISF Details of Vacancies 2022:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – 122 posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418 posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
CISF Pay Scale Details:
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- Head Constable – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination(CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- All Other Candidates- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ESM and Female- Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Click on the CISF Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
CISF Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 26.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.10.2022
CISF Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click here
Latest All Over India Govt Jobs 2022
|Indian Navy||180||Click Here||20.11.22|
|HP High Court||532||Click Here||31.10.22|