Central University for Research on Goats has recently job notification for the post of Young Professional has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply and will report for a walk-in interview on 27 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Central University for Research on Goats
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Mathur – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Young Professional
Official Website: www.cirg.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 27.06.2023
CIRG DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Young Professional -I – 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 01 Post
- Young Professional -I: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil/ Mechanic/ Agriculture Engineering, Degree or B.Sc Degree in any Branch or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Young Professional-II: Candidates must have passed Masters Degree in agricultureral Science/Agri-Business Management/ Business Management/ IP Management/ Basic Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
CIRG PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Young Professional -I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional -II – Rs. 35,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cirg.res.in
- Click on the CIRG Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICAR – CIRG, Makhdoom, P.O. Farah – 281122.Mathura (UP)
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
CIRG Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 27.06.2023
CIRG Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here