Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has recently job notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 15 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.cimfr.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 15.03.2022
CIMFR DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate – I
- Candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
CIMFR Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Click on the CIMFR Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- CIMFR Ranchi Regional Research Centre, Ranchi, Jharkhand
CIMFR Important Dates:
- Walk-in Interview: 08.03.2022 to 15.03.2022
CIMFR Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here