CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) has recently job notification for the post of Project Associate, Project Scientist has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 06 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Sivaganga – Tamilnadu
Post Name: Project Associate, Project Scientist
Official Website: www.cecri.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 06.09.2023
CECRI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Scientist-II – 01
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Project Associate-I – 10
(i) Project Scientist-II:
- Candidates must have passed the Doctorate Degree Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences or Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Energy Engineering with 3 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Senior Project Associate:
- Candidates must have passed the Doctorate Degree Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, Nanoscience, and Nanotechnology.
- or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Project Associate-I:
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in B.E or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Master’s Degree in M.Sc in Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Inorganic Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 – 40 Years
CECRI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 25,000 – 67,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Click on the CECRI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
CECRI Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date and Time: 05 & 06.09.2023 at 9 AM
CECRI Important Links: