Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview On 18 Sept 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Nilgiris
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.tnau.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 18.09.2023
CCRH DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree in Botany/ Plant Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
CCRH PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 35,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ccrhindia.nic.in
- Click on the CCRH Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Center of Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy,
3/126 Indira Nagar,
Emerald – 643 209,
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc.) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
CCRH Important Dates:
- Walk-in-interview Date and Time: 18.09.2023 at 9.30 . AM.
CCRH Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here