BT Group has recently job notification for the post of Technical Architect has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: BT Group
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Post Name: Technical Architect
Official Website: www.bt.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
BT GROUP DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Engineering – Technical Architect
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Min 8 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer or Architect, with a track record of successful project implementations
- Strong proficiency in a number of the ServiceNow TMT components, for example, ITSM, FSM, TNI, OMT, SPM, TSOM
- Min experience in 2 hands-on Implementations with the Now platform – preferably ITSM encompassing channel consolidations
- Experience in building the solution using EC/EC Pro capabilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex technical issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with diverse teams
- ServiceNow certifications are a plus and will be highly valued
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and the ServiceNow roadmap to develop and deliver innovative digital solutions
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements
- Design end-to-end solutions using the ServiceNow TMT components to meet business needs while ensuring maximum out-of-the-box solutions
- Develop technical architecture and blueprint, considering scalability, performance, and security aspects
- Create/Review detailed technical documentation outlining design decisions and implementation strategies
- Define and manage integrations with external systems using TMF APIs, REST, SOAP, and other methods
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to development teams, ensuring adherence to best practices for the Service Now TMT industry solution
- Stay updated with ServiceNow platform updates, new features, and industry trends
- Optimize the performance of ServiceNow applications, identifying and resolving bottlenecks.
- Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with data protection regulations
- Identify, manage, and seek to resolve technical risks and issues against business requirements.
- Proactively drive innovation, with new ideas and options made available by new technology and process
- Review and maintain comprehensive technical documentation for implemented solutions
- Compare the different offerings and provide the best solution considering the license cost and build complexity
- Understand the existing technology landscape to recommend opportunities for simplification and modernization to fully exploit the technology solution while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Not Specified
BT Group Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bt.com
- Click on the BT Group Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
BT Group Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here