Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 07 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Type of Employment: Bihar Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 553
Job Location: Bihar
Post Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.10.2022
BPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor of Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 21 – 42 Years
BPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer to Official Notifcation
- Written Exam
- Preliminary Examination
- General/Other Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar State only – Rs.200/-
- All permanent residents of Bihar State (Reserved / Unreserved category) for female candidates – Rs.200/-
- Handicapped candidates – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the BPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
BPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21.09.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 07.10.2022
BPSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here