Bloom Energy has recently job notification for the post of Cloud Architect has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Bloom Energy
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Cloud Architect
Official Website: www.bloomenergy.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
BLOOM ENERGY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Cloud Architect
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in a relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Managing the complete AWS life cycle, along with security, provisioning, and automation
- Administrating and establishing the architecture of multi-tier systems
- Fine-tuning and configuring various cloud infrastructures
- Performing services such as kernel patching, errata patching, and software upgrades
- Maintaining access control, as well as the integrity of data, throughout the platform of the AWS application
- Effectively monitoring performance degrees and their availability
- Develop and maintain a data retention plan including all critical servers, data, security, and rights
- Develop and maintain operational documentation
- Develop and maintain relevant policies and procedures
- Install and update software patches as required
- Monitor systems health and makes recommendations for additional resources and hardware
- Candidate must have experience and willingness to share 24×7 support responsibilities with other members of the IT team
- Solid experience in building infrastructure using the Amazon Web Services platform
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft applications that work with Office 365 such as Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Yammer
- Strong knowledge of different server operating systems such as Windows Unix Linux and etc
- Troubleshoot email connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot DMARC/DKIM issues and coordinate with clients to resolve escalations.
- Troubleshoot Domain/DNS issues with Office 365.
- Storage Architecture Cloud computing and database technologies
- Troubleshoot issues with SharePoint
- Resolve syncing issues with Office 365 services such as OneDrive and AD Sync
- Automate tasks and processes using Power Automate/Flow to better serve users and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Security and Compliance Admin Centers.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in AWS and Azure as an Administration
- Strong knowledge of Network technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Infrastructure as a service
- Not Specified
BLOOM ENERGY PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bloomenergy.com
- Click on the Bloom Energy Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Bloom Energy Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here