Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has recently job notification for the post of Translator has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 11 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Translator
Official Website: www.bis.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 11.03.2022
BIS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree, PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 27 years
BIS Pay Scale Details:
- Written Exam
- Practical Skill Test
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Click on the BIS Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002”
BIS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 11.02.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 11.03.2022
BIS Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here