Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has recently job notification for the post of Office Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 21 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Social Media Executive
Official Website: www.becil.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.08.2023
BECIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Data Associate – 01
- Pharmacopoeial Associate – 01
- Office Assistant – 01
- Consultant (Admin) – 01
- Technical Data Associate: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree with 05 years of experience in Administration/finance in Govt./PSU/Autonomous body or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Pharmacopoeial Associate: Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject (Pharmacy) and Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Office Assistant: Candidates must have passed a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Should have good communication, typing speed, capable in taking dictation, writing ability, and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power point. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Consultant (Admin): Candidates must have passed a Persons retired from the post of Section Officer/Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent in the Government of India, Attached & Subordinate offices, autonomous bodies of the Government of India are eligible for the position of Consultant in administrative matters. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and power point, etc. is essential. Candidates should be well conversant with Central Secretariat functions like drafting, noting, Budget, accounts, officeprocedure. Preference will be given to persons with experience of dealing RTI, Grievances, Legal. Policy matters.or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 – 65 Years
BECIL Pay Scale Details:
- Technical Data Associate: Rs. 31,500/-
- Pharmacopoeial Associate :Rs. 32,000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Consultant (Admin): Rs. 50,000/-
- Written Test
- General/ OBC/ Ex-serviceman/ Women Candidates: Rs.885/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs.531/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.becil.com
- Click on the BECIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
BECIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 31.07.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.08.2023
BECIL Important Links: