Baker Hughes has recently job notification for the post of Software Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Baker Hughes
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Post Name: Software Engineer
Official Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Applying Mode: Online
BAKER HUGHES OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in application software and/or firmware development.
- Experience writing code for embedded devices.
- 1- 3 years experience using C#/C/C++/.Net
- Experience in OOP
- Development of embedded designs ranging from high-level application development to low-level hardware device driver.
- Engage in all aspects of project development ranging from system-level design and requirements analysis through code development and testing.
- Demonstrated skills in object-oriented techniques and associated languages such as C#/C/C++.
- Analyze embedded code to determine the root cause of defects and implement corrective action.
- Experience using software debugging tools; emulators, debuggers, etc.
- Experience in and knowledge of test-driven development concepts.
- Demonstrated skills in the implementation and verification of high-quality designs in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work amongst diverse teams cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and or working experience of the AGILE development process.
- Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
- Not Specified
Baker Hughes Pay Scale Details:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bakerhughes.com
- Click on the Baker Hughes Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Baker Hughes Important Links:
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here