Andhra Pradesh Vaidhya Vidahana Parishad (APVVP) recently a job notification for the post of Specialist that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 05 July 2023 to 10 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Vaidhya Vidahana Parishad (APVVP)
Type of Employment: AP Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 331
Job Location: All Over Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Specialist
Official Website: www.hmfw.ap.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walkin
Last Date: 05.07.2023 to 10.07.2023
APVVP DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Gynecology – 39
- Anesthesia – 38
- Pediatrics – 27
- General Medicine – 73
- General Surgery – 31
- Orthopedics – 12
- Ophthalmology – 20
- Radiology – 44
- Pathology – 09
- ENT – 23
- Dermatology – 08
- Microbiology – 01
- Forensic Medicine- 05
- Psychiatry – 01
- Candidates must have passed PG Diploma, PG Degree, DNB, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
APVVP Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 61,960 – 2,50,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hmfw.ap.gov.in
- Click on the APVVP Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- O/o APVVP, 4th Floor, B Block, Himagna Towers, Sai Puram Colony Road, Gollapudi One Center, Vijayawada.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
APVVP Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 05.07.2023 to 10.07.2023
APVVP Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here