Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently job notification for the post of Stenographer have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 Jan 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Type of Employment: Assam Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 44
Job Location: Assam
Post Name: Stenographer
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.01.2022
APSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
APSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
- Written test
- General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidate: Rs.150/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidate: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the APSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
APSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16.12.2021
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.01.2022
APSC Important Links: