Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recently job notification for the post of Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 11 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Type of Employment: Assam Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Assam
Post Name: Inspector
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.10.2022
APSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
APSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
- Screening/Written test
- Viva- Voice/ Interview
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the APSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
APSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 12.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 11.10.2022
APSC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Top IT/Private Jobs||Click Here|