Anna University recently a job notification for the post of Technical Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 23 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Anna University
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 23.06.2023
ANNA UNIVERSITY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Associate – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Skilled Assistant (Under Skilled Manpower) – 01
(i) Project Associate:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science. M.Tech in Material Science/Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technical Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Skilled Assistant (Under Skilled Manpower):
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science with 2 years of experience. or M.Tech in Material Science/Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology) or M.Phil/Ph.D in laboratory / Industries / Research and Development Organizations with 2 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer To Official Notification
Anna University Pay Scale Details:
- Project Associate – Rs. 30,000 – 32,500/- per month.
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Skilled Assistant (Under Skilled Manpower) – Rs. 250 – 400/- per hour.
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the Anna University Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Professor T. Sivakumar,
Team Coordinator, RUSA Project,
Department of Applied Science and Technology,
AC Tech Campus,
Chennai – 600 025.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Anna University Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 07.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 23.06.2023
Anna University Important Links:
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here