Anna University recently a job notification for the post of Software Analyst, and Programmer Analyst has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 19 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Anna University
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Software Analyst, Programmer Analyst
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 19.06.2023
ANNA UNIVERSITY DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Analyst – 05
- Programmer Analyst – 05
(i) Software Analyst:
- Candidates should have passed B.E/B. Tech (CSE /IT)/ MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT ) with proven experience in e-Governance software development from a recognized board.
(ii) Programmer Analyst:
- Candidates should have passed B.E/B. Tech (CSE /IT)/MCA or M.Sc (CSE /IT) with hands-on experience in Oracle, MySQL, Data Base Administration, Java Programming, Codeigniter, and Web application development from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
- Refer To Official Notification
Anna University Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the Anna University Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- The Director, Centre for e-Governance,
Centre for Excellence Building,
Chennai – 600 025
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Anna University Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 06.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 19.06.2023
Anna University Important Links: