Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) has recently a job notification for the post of Teaching Associate that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 14 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
Type of Employment: Andra Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tirupati – Andra Pradesh
Post Name: Teacher Associate
Official Website: www.angrau.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk In
Last Date: 14.06.2023
ANGRAU DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Research Associate – 02
- Candidates must have passed a Doctorate Degree in Biotechnology / Masters’s degree in Biotechnology with 3 years experience in Agricultural biotechnology techniques Hke NGS data analysis, transcriptomics studies and data Qualiftcatlon: analysis tools, Generation and handling of mapping population for various biotic and abiotic stresses in crops, QTL mapping by QTL seq/ GBS / SSR markers. Publications in peer-reviewed journals or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
ANGRAU Pay Scale Details
- Rs. 49,000 – 54,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.angrau.ac.in
- Click on the ANGRAU Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ANGRAU Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14.06.2023 at 11.00 am
ANGRAU Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here