AMD has recently job notification for the post of Design Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Post Name: Design Engineer
Official Website: www.amd.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
AMD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Sr. Silicon Design Engineer (Senior RTL Design Engineer)
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Strong knowledge in RTL coding, preferably with Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Proficient in RTL simulation tools (VCS, Modelsim)
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces including, PCIe, CXL, Ethernet, DDR3/4/5, LPDDR3/4, HBM, AMBA AXI/AHB/APB protocol
- Experience in developing systems or IP prototypes using FPGAs
- Strong knowledge of IP/SOC design methodologies
- Experience with scripting languages including Perl, Python, Unix shells, and Makefiles
- Knowledge of C/C++ is an added advantage
- Develop and productize next-generation PCIe, CXL, and connectivity solutions to power datacenter, acceleration, AI, and communications markets
- Participate in a technical role in all phases of the product development cycle from new product exploration, and architecture through implementation, prototyping, validation, productization, and support including but not limited to architecture, design, and documentation for IPs
- Develop comprehensive testing plans including Compliance and Interop testing. Critically review and provide feedback on the Design Implementations and Verification plans
- Pre-Silicon and Post Silicon validation for new PCIe enabled blocks
- Responsible for IP design, Silicon bring-up, Validation, and IP Release
- Work in collaboration with the Global teams
- Not Specified
AMD Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.amd.com
- Click on the AMD Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
AMD Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here