Allegion has recently job notification for the post of Software Test Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Software Test Engineer
Official Website: www.allegion.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Allegion DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Software Test Engineer
- Candidates must have passed the Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree with 3-5 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- Hands on programming skills in C# or Java.
- Good knowledge in Linux, Windows, Android and IOS.
- Well-versed in UI testing Web/ Mobile.
- Good hands-on experience in backend testing.
- Basic knowledge of Database.
- Very good knowledge on API testing (REST and MQTT protocols)
- Have hands on experience in testing Rest API’s and development of Rest Api test automation
- Hands on experience in test automation tools and framework like SeeTest, Selenium, spec flow.
- Have expert knowledge in testing concepts, test process, test design skills and testing techniques.
- Have exposure to Azure DevOps tool or other test management tool for maintaining test cases, updating the test results and sending the test updates to leads/Manager on timely basis.
- Basic networking knowledge is a must
- Good to have Basic Azure/cloud, DevOps knowledge.
- Has experience in functional and nonfunctional testing
- Active member of a highly skilled and motivated testing team
- Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them in to test cases which capture all possible test conditions.
- Engage in cross team collaboration to enhance the test efficiency across the groups.
- Interfacing with overseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues.
- Peer reviews for code and design to reduce testability issues
- Experience in home test automation or Security domain would be an added advantage
- Onsite experience in testing at customer or partner sites would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility in work hours to meet important customer deliverables and project deadlines as required
- Worked in Agile environment
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in hardware, firmware and software integration testing
- Exposure to containerization and Kubernetes
- Has exposure in performing security and performance testing
- Exposure to IOT domain projects would be added advantage.
- Experience with integrated test environments would be added advantage
- Good system level debugging skills are an advantage.
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects to meet schedules in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Willing to travel across geographical boundaries based on the business need.
- Not Specified
Allegion PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Best in Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.allegion.com
- Click on the Allegion Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Allegion Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here