All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has recently job notification for the post of Resident has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 121
Job Location: Kalyani – West Bengal
Post Name: Senior Resident
Official Website: www.aiimskalyani.edu.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.06.2023
AIIMS KALYANI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Senior Resident – 121
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB), MD/DNB in Pediatrics, Medicine, or General Surgery. MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administration (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
AIIMS KALYANI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Unreserved/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aiimskalyani.edu.in
- Click on the AIIMS Kalyani Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
AIIMS Kalyani Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.06.2023
AIIMS Kalyani Important Links: