All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Resident has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 13 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Resident
Official Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 13.07.2023
AIIMS BHOPAL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Resident
- Candidates must have passed MBBl or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
AIIMS BHOPAL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
AIMS BHOPAL Fees Details:
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
- EWS /SC/ST/category: Rs. 800/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- Click on the AIIMS Bhopal Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Dr Arun M Kokane, Professor & Head Dept of CFM, AlIMS, Bhopal.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
AIIMS Bhopal Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 13.07.2023 at 10.30 AM
AIIMS Bhopal Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here