Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has recently a job notification for the post of Trial Co-ordinator that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for an interview on 03 July 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Mumbai – Maharashtra
Post Name: Trial Co-ordinator
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In/ Email
Last Date: 03.07.2023
ACTREC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Trial Co-ordinator
- Candidates must have passed the Graduation in Life Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to the official Notification
ACTREC Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Click on the ACTREC Notification and refer to all details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Meeting Room 1,3rd Floor, at Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar- 410210
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ACTREC Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 03.07.2023 from 09.45 a.m to 10.15 a.m
ACTREC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here