Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently a job notification for the post of Network Assistant that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for an Interview on 30 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Post Name: Network Assistant
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 30.11.2022
ACTREC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Network Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma in Computers/ Electronics /Electrical engineering, B.Sc. Electronics/ Computers, B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in Computers/ Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 years
ACTREC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.21,100 to 35,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Click on the ACTREC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ACTREC Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 30.11.2022
ACTREC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here