Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently a job notification for the post of MTS that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for an Interview on 28 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Post Name: MTS
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 28.10.2022
ACTREC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Kitchen Assistant
- MTS: Candidates must have passed the S.S.C. pass with Min 1 Year of experience in kitchen-related work in the canteen/cafeteria/restaurant is desirable or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Cook: Candidates must have passed the S.S.C. pass plus a compulsory Certified craft course in Food Production, Bakery or Cookery or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Kitchen Assistant: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree or 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering / Hospitality/ Hotel Administration from a Government recognized (State/Central) University or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 21 – 35 years
ACTREC Pay Scale Details:
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs.17,000 to 25,000/-
- Cook – Rs.19,000 to 30,000/-
- Kitchen Assistant – Rs.20,300 to 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Click on the ACTREC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Gr. floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ACTREC Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 28.10.2022
ACTREC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
|Daily Govt Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|