ABB has recently job notification for the post of Test Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Post Name: Test Engineer
Official Website: www.global.abb
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
ABB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Test Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science/ software engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum 4- 8 year’s experience in working in testing with a good understanding of DCS system architecture which includes various processors and network components
- Having a very good understanding of testing, creating test cases, creating user stories, and executing tests. Creating technical specifications and unit test cases
- Working with process industry applications in Oil and Gas and Chemical and Pharma with a basic understanding of concepts of control systems
- Working Knowledge of Public interfaces OPC UA, OPC Classic, SQL Servers, IIS, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with a basic understanding of the software development process (SDLC)
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defects, strictly following and contributing to quality processes in application development. 800xA system knowledge is a must
- Deep understanding of ABB 800xA DCS and having worked in process industry applications like in Oil and Gas, Chemicals, and Refineries with an advanced understanding of concepts of process control systems (DCS, PLC) and batch processes
- Learning any new Distributed Control System (DCS) including Legacy Control Systems
- Interacting with various stakeholders to understand customer demands, update self with the latest trends and technologies, developing and maintaining customer demos to showcase product functionalities, features, and value propositions for customers
- Coming out with out-of-the-box ideas to make the demos more presentable, contemporary, and attractive to customers. Understanding requirements and designing from stakeholder, and product manager, breaking down to user stories for development and timely delivery
- Creating clear & concise documentation such as user manuals and configuration manuals on features or solutions or products
- Supporting end-to-end product development throughout the product development cycle and responsible for understanding and testing the applications
- Not Specified.
ABB Pay Scale Details:
- Attractive Salary
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.global.abb
- Click on the ABB Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
ABB Important Links:
- Applying Link: Click Here