Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently job notification for the post of Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman &
Nicobar Islands and Sikkim
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.11.2022
AAI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Junior Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Com, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age 30 years
AAI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 31,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Written Exam – Computer Based
- Certificate/Document Verification
- Driving Test
- Medical fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Female / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen, EWS Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aai.aero
- Click on the AAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
AAI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 12.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.11.2022
AAI Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Top IT/Private Jobs||Click Here|